Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hardware/Software Spreadsheet

https://sheet.zoho.com/publish/sprefi/shain-prefi-spreadsheet-1

My Spreadsheetshows a list of necessities which are needed when operating a WirelessTelecommunication store.

1. Goto www.Zoho.com
2. Select Sign up now if you currently don’t have an account
3. Locate the Online Spreadsheets link and click it
4. Fill in all your information/data
5. End result => Total Cost
6. Title and save spreadsheet
7. I clicked the publish link, I then chose Embed inWebsite/Blog . I then allowed to export.
8. Log into www.Blogger.com, added a gadget (Html/Javascript)
9. My link was copied then pasted into Gadget
10. Lastly, I pasted the URL to my Spreadsheet into the W2 Spreadsheet Lab section ofthe forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shain Prefi Spreadsheet