Sunday, July 22, 2012

Intro

1. What is yourmajor?
I am Finance major.

2. What operatingsystem do you have on your computer?
I currently use Windows 7.

3. Do you have theright to upgrade the software on your computer?
I do have the right to upgrade my software; but it is up to date.

4. What Internet andcomputer related courses have you already taken and what are your usual activities on the Internet (Facebook, email, chats, etc.)?
I have taken plenty of online courses both at Ramapo College and Bergen Community College. My usual online activities consist of web browsing and email.

5. Have you takenonline courses before?
Yes I have.

6. Do you have MSOffice on your computer? If yes, which version?
I have Microsoft Office 2007.

7. Do you workanywhere now?
I am actually a fulltime Operating Engineer Helper. I am not perusing a career in Engineering; itis just a summer position,

8. When do yougraduate?
I anticipate on graduating summer 2013.

9. Add anything you want about your interests, skills, job projects, etc. that might help theinstructor and students understand you and your computer/Internet skills andinterests better.
I work in Manhattan with limited access to a computer; so I don’t get to login to Moodle until 7 pm. I consider myself pretty computer savvy.

10. What are yourhobbies or what do you like to do outside of school and work?
I box on an amateur level and weight train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shain Prefi Spreadsheet